• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Assemble multiple units of an item

jtrucker

Baronet
Reason
Each item assembled requires 3 clicks (hammer icon, Command to assemble confirmation, Finished item acceptance). When you need/want to assemble multiple units of an item, and for multiple items, the task becomes really onerous.
Details
The mechanics already exists i the game. The counter selector "How many units do you want to open" shows up when opening buccaneer chests. So programing it for "How many units do you want to assemble" shouldn't be extremely difficult. And the help for a player who doesn't have time to check the inventory on daily basis would be huge.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
No abuse possible
Summary
I believe, the possibility to select how many units of an item player wants to assemble at once would be huge help with little programming effort.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Sorry, I didn't check all 51 pages of suggestions. I didn't see it on the first 3 pages (most recent suggestions)
I admit, I do not check the fragments inventory daily, only once in a while. Then I usually find that I have 600/15 fragments of an item. To assemble 40 units requires 120 clicks. That is really onerous task especially when one needs to repeat it for several items. It would be awesome, if after clicking on the Hammer Icon, a counter would appear to select how many of the items player would like to assemble. After all the mechanics already exists n the game - it shows up when you try to open Buccaneer chests.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I am in support of this!

I, too, would have my inventory of XXXX fragments and to assemble each consumable item would take a lot of clicks and watching the screen move around with the fragments. Something to put in quantity (based on number of fragments divided by the number of required fragments) should be able to assemble in one go.

i asked for the same thing a while ago on discord, they said it wasn't in their planning *yet*. so, you got my full support to see this one getting forwarded :)

otherwise, i'd be clicking my hands to sh*t when building these....

1706528380238.png