• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Asking more diamonds on deals are not going to tempt the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reason
Deals needs to be reasonable to make sure players getting tempted. It should not make them feel like exaggerated offers.
Details
Make the deals like given below to get temptation from all kinds of players in the game,
(Deals based on the screenshot)
320 diamonds or real cash - buy one
3200 diamonds or real cash - buy all

Diamonds and cash should be planned nicely to attract more players to dive into the deals.
Balance
Maintains balance
Abuse Prevention
No abuse
Summary
Company can get benefit by gaining more deals taken by more number of players. Huge diamond spending will avoid few players out of the deals just like that.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not in this context
Visual Aids
Shared already
IMG_20230512_160040.jpg
For an selection kit, asking this much diamonds are not tempting to go for it and laughable little bit on the context of not to fall in the games trap of losing diamonds like that playing these many years.

If it is requested for fully upgrade building means, little satisfied. Let's assume for a moment with my deals given below,

320 diamonds / real cash - buy one
3200 diamonds / real cash - buy all

Diamonds and cash values may get differ due to buildings offered in the deals. If deals given out like mentioned above, everyone may feel to grab the deal for their missing item in their inventory or city building upgrade.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Even though 3200 for just 1 piece is definitely expensive, 3200 for a full set is extremely cheap.
And I assume Inno isn't looking for ideas about their offers (I'm sure they are doing their own reports on these offers and wouldn't be surprised at all if there would be a good amount of people buying them, those, who have no idea what is a good deal and what is not), though the DNSL doesn't...really have a bulletpoint about it. Maybe the "Changes/Removal/Additions of premium features." could refer to these offers, being "premium". @Juber? @Fire Witch?

nice2haveu

Baronet
Even though 3200 for just 1 piece is definitely expensive, 3200 for a full set is extremely cheap.
And I assume Inno isn't looking for ideas about their offers (I'm sure they are doing their own reports on these offers and wouldn't be surprised at all if there would be a good amount of people buying them, those, who have no idea what is a good deal and what is not), though the DNSL doesn't...really have a bulletpoint about it. Maybe the "Changes/Removal/Additions of premium features." could refer to these offers, being "premium". @Juber? @Fire Witch?
Did you like the idea or dislike if it's implemented? Can you give a base point and apply vote on this context.

As a community member, how are we supposed to give our narration on deals or offers which are quite immoderate in the game (can say imbalance offer for few (beginners or new) players in the game.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Did you like the idea or dislike if it's implemented?

I don't like the idea and would dislike if it's implemented. We would go from ridiculously expensive to ridiculously cheap.
And no, don't want to start a discussion about what would be a good value, given I highly doubt we have, or hell, even should have a voice regarding these offers, and the idea section shouldn't be about these. But that's just my opinion.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I don't like the idea and would dislike if it's implemented. We would go from ridiculously expensive to ridiculously cheap.
And no, don't want to start a discussion about what would be a good value, given I highly doubt we have, or hell, even should have a voice regarding these offers, and the idea section shouldn't be about these. But that's just my opinion.
As a opinion, you don't want a discussion and clearly shows your impatience towards the ridiculous deals from the game.

Don't have any problem on disliking the idea, but suprised me lot on after implementation you will dislike it. That's doesn't sounds fair to me. What kind of wise person won't like to get a full building with decent amount of diamonds spending and less amount of diamonds for a selection kit. That Something I am not able to understand very clearly. Sorry mate!!

nice2haveu

Baronet
The thing is we don't...
If anyone have server level history to list out, how many deals has been picked from 2012 to till date, then we can have compromising stand point to not raising anything regarding it.

I am making a sceptic analysis on deals won't be picked much. So, as per view, just doing few modifications, it will get more popularity and company may get more profit. Why are we don't make a suggestion on it. It's not to be left out and needs fine tuning very much.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
What kind of wise person won't like to get a full building with decent amount of diamonds spending and less amount of diamonds for a selection kit.
I would very much disagree that it's wise to say 3200 diamonds for a full building is a good price, it's simply too low.

I think these offers are mostly targeting clueless players and whales, Inno hoping they can get some extra money out of them. For these purposes, with that in mind, I'm fine with those offers, as I neither feel sorry for clueless players nor whales. Whales are whales, and as for clueless players...it really doesn't take much effort to realize how bad these offers are, those who well for them, sorry to say, deserve it.

nice2haveu

Baronet
3200 diamonds
Deals are made to be taken, not to be left out that just because of huge diamonds. Each building has varient of diamond cost. I don't want exactly like 320 diamonds and 3200 diamonds for all selection kits and all kinds of full building. That's just an example to create the level of temptation among the players.
I would buy kits of the keymaster workshop for 10k each
If I remember correctly, anniversary event time, you are not completely into buying keymaster by spending diamonds or real cash. But now mention like spending is a direct wish. Maybe, I am confusing you with other person I guess. Anyways, 10k diamonds keymaster workshop, you are still going with the topic of not spending real cash. Because, diamonds can be obtained mostly through PVP, GbG and GE. So, event time reaching gold leave only one key master workshop and premium pass not unlocked with real money and users with 1M diamonds can buy any deals. But to have 1M diamonds, how many years and how much effort to be brought is not going to come less than a decade. Also, as you stated, after buying 10k diamonds, and having 5k diamonds, you won't be able to buy another kits. Since you will end up level 2 keymaster workshop and level 3 only produce fragments and compromising battle boost. Technically, you need this idea to be adjusted and many players might get more benefit.

Every building and kits diamond amount or real cash values cash spending should be decided moderately where all users can have a change.

Option to like swap with diamond to real cash also fine with deal offers. Let the user decide, how they want to move forward in their game . I don't know, what was the illogical concept in this idea to not support positively, since it will work and benefits the players and company very much.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Typically for events a second main building costs at least 10k diamonds... Sometimes north of 20k diamonds. And that involves playing the event not simply saying "gimme it now!". So that's a floor.

Somewhere in the line of 20k+ diamonds for a full building should be the norm so as not to devalue the prospect of spending on events. 35k might be a touch high, but I know in the context of new servers, people do jump at these deals. While we don't have new servers currently, there's still always new players.

As for when it "makes sense" to take one of these deals, I'd primarily consider it if I was short 1 or 2 levels. And 3250 per kit would not be too much for me to consider it in that situation. Even if I'd rather it was closer to 2k per kit.

I would very much disagree that it's wise to say 3200 diamonds for a full building is a good price, it's simply too low.

I think these offers are mostly targeting clueless players and whales, Inno hoping they can get some extra money out of them. For these purposes, with that in mind, I'm fine with those offers, as I neither feel sorry for clueless players nor whales. Whales are whales, and as for clueless players...it really doesn't take much effort to realize how bad these offers are, those who well for them, sorry to say, deserve it.
an Eagle Mountain is about 3500 if you're good at the wildlife minigame. 3200 isn't insane for a building that is much worse than the eagle mountain.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I support this idea. Especially the fact of introducing direct wallet purchase on deals offered in the game.

Beta members in the forum are rich people and they are playing for many years in which they have lots of diamonds with them. They won't get interest in this idea.

Also, mods will put an final message saying, "even if it is forwarded, it is unlikely to get it done from developers side, so moving it to archive".

These are beta forum curses which cannot be avoided.

joyfulrider

Squire
For sure, every player must have felt that deals offered are not fair at some point in their game progress playing many years. I have kept a mindset to not take any deals due to that unfair amount of diamonds, since same kit or full building will be possible to appear in other events as daily special rewards or after waiting a year long it may come through auction dealer.

But if adjustments applied on deals with real cash or less diamonds, there is a possibility to make my diamonds getting slipped from my hand.

I like this idea, but it won't meet the eyes of Dev's knowing forum members ego will never allow this.

It's probably driven by data. Maybe a lot of people were buying the cheaper offer so they upped the cost - and people are still taking the offer perhaps even generating more money. If you sell 50 eggs for 1$ you only get 50$, but if one person buys a 100$ gold egg then you made 100$.

It sucks but knowing some thing behind these games says it's not for no reason.

I would vastly appreciate a whole building for that cost haha. Maybe if I had to spend that much in real money exclusively.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Members in beta server, if this idea gets implemented how they make thier mind not to use it. I still cannot understand their concept for disliking this proposal.

Those buildings are available through AD and other events so quoting more diamonds will not tempt the players to spend diamonds. Before that, proposal itself not getting supported in beta community. Why they don't give support to an idea which will be reasonable to all players to go for the offers shared by the game.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I cannot forward this as it did not get the required amount of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.