• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Army will not set

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
Open Army Management screen (from either GE or city)
Clear current troops
Set up a new group of troops
From city: close window
From GE: tap Attack

Issue Description (10/10):
The army is not set. If in GE, the Attack button causes no apparent action. Closing the Army Management screen reveals the initial troops, or from GE, no troops.

Just before this error occurred, there was a no-service error (can't recall exactly which one) and I had to log in again. Prior to that by only minutes, this error did not occur.

Player:
Prinza the Hunter

World:
beta / Dunarsund
en / Arvahall
en / Jaims

App Version:
latest (1.111.0 ?)

iOS Version:
latest

Device:
iPad Pro

Network:
Internet

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8341

Not fixed.

The problem persists and I also have it live on en/Arvahall and on en/Jaims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8341

@Zarok Dai I have just tested PvP using the Puffin Browser app on en/Arvahall and it worked. The app will not let me attack, even if I don't change the units.

DeletedUser8341

Changes I make to my defence are also not stored. On the Army Management screen I can take units out of defence and put other ones in but when I close and reopen the screen, the defence shows as what it was originally.

I am losing out on GE, PvP and possibly on defence with this bug. Please fix it! It is NOT 'fixed'.

DeletedUser8341

Since other players were saying they had no problems, and I had no problem when using the Puffin Browser, I not only closed the app but powered down my iPad (such a rare thing to do, I had to look up how to do it).

I can now change my armies again.

I still do not consider this fault to be fixed, since it really should not take such a drastic measure and there are probably players out there who have the fault and will just stop playing if the issue can't be cleared without a reboot (yes, I know, rebooting a Windows PC is an obvious step but it really is not for an iPad).