• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Army Size

DeletedUser733

Is the maximum army size 8 units or is there a way to increase it?
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser240

You can only deploy 8 units in a battle, which is enough imo. No need for more, would take much more time and resources to create an army(not to mention 2 or 3). ;)

DeletedUser

I think when the game goes live you will also start to lose troops from the defending army as well. If you don't have a defending army then apart from the basic 2 spear men units (auto defence units) then you'd probably lose a lot of coin, supplies or goods when attacked

This is supposition on my part I have no idea if such a thing will be possible but if not then why have a box where you can put a defending army in the troop management.

So therefore maintaining an attacking and defending army both of 8 units will be fairly sapping on troop production as it is, so bigger armies would stunt city growth and development.

DeletedUser240

Aye, we will lose troops when defending for sure, well at least once the game goes to beta or public.

Tbh I don't really care about it while we're still playing exlusive preview, later on it will be a must though.