• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Army Management Window Snapping Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1264

Army Management Window Snapping Back! :eek:
Overview of the bug: When I select a unit to go into my attacking army the screen rudely snaps all the way back to the left, to the start of the line of available units. That's a big nuisance if you want to select several units from the right end of the line.
Steps to reproduce: Open army management, scroll right, select a unit and watch the window snap rudely back.
Expected result: The window should stay as I positioned it.
Reproduction rate: Every time.
Browser and Version: Firefox 29
Visuals: Nah.
Player & server: mink, en2 & zz1
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yep!
1.27.23676 (23.05.2014 8:12), mink (38757), zz1, en_US, WIN 13,0,0,214, Windows 7, Firefox/29.0, 1327x622, Legacy

DeletedUser1264

Ohh sorry - I did check, but "wrong movement of scrollbar" isn't at all how I think of it.
Carry on ... :cool:

DeletedUser

It will make GvG very slow,
Please Inno bring it back to the way it was
Army Management Window Snapping Back! :eek:
Overview of the bug: When I select a unit to go into my attacking army the screen rudely snaps all the way back to the left, to the start of the line of available units. That's a big nuisance if you want to select several units from the right end of the line.
Steps to reproduce: Open army management, scroll right, select a unit and watch the window snap rudely back.
Expected result: The window should stay as I positioned it.
Reproduction rate: Every time.
Browser and Version: Firefox 29
Visuals: Nah.
Player & server: mink, en2 & zz1
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yep!
1.27.23676 (23.05.2014 8:12), mink (38757), zz1, en_US, WIN 13,0,0,214, Windows 7, Firefox/29.0, 1327x622, Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.