• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Army management: Inexistent defensive bonus is showed

DeletedUser4256

World: zz1
Browser and Version: Firefox 24.0
Overview of the bug: The tooltip of units in defence shows a 45% defense bonus but I don't have any defensive GB neither monastery nor watchfires in my city

Screenshots:

defence_error.jpg

How often this occurs: always
Urgency: none
Preventative Actions: In this case, the attack & defence bonus showed should be 0%
Summary:
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes

Game version: 1.14.19359 (19.11.2013 8:13),
Player: magnus555 (64009),
World:zz1
Locale: en_US
Flash version: WIN 11,8,800,168,
Operating system: Windows 7
Browser: Firefox/24.0
Viewport size: 1366x607
Renderer: Legacy

DeletedUser2752

Have you check your units in battle? I was going to say GvG rewards, but that doesn't seem to be the case according to my city

DeletedUser4256

Have you check your units in battle? I was going to say GvG rewards, but that doesn't seem to be the case according to my city

..yes, and the bonuses showed in that case are absolutely correct: 0% bonus when I've been attacked and 45% when I attack.
I have Zeus & Aachen

We are at Guild level 0.... yet :) ....so this 45% its impossible to be a GvG reward! LoL