• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Army Management - All units gone

DeletedUser1418

Can someone tell me where my units are? I cant do any warfare at all.

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

Have you maybe selected a specific age from our new age filter?

maxbergheim

Squire
but in the battle between guilds there are problems, there is no sight all. there are many problems, I do not speak English, I'll leave it to those who speak it, I can not explain

DeletedUser4095

my units also do not show either in guild battle screen or home page.
ok back now, but this may be glitch worth review.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1264

Mine are all gone now, both at home and in the GvG; I have no age-filter selected because there aren't any more of those either. :[

army all gone.jpg

DeletedUser1264

Oh! You mean I can deploy invisible units? Way cool! Where's the "attack" button? :cool:

DeletedUser2752

It's more of a refresh, or try-reloading-the-army-management-screen-many-times. Both ways, I would consider it a bug...

Wallenstein

Farmer
The way for choose my army is to complicated for me. Advanced players are demotivated.
At minimum it mut be possible to show a flag for the differenz army produced by factories and army from alcatraz (free units)