• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Are you sure you want to cancel this production? - ermm... WHICH one? [44939]

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) click on a multi-option production building, which you got from an event, e.g. Bazaar or Bountiful Cider mill (sometimes such a click happens accidentally)

observed:
Cancel%20WHICH%20production%C2%BF.jpg

Well.... WHICH production should I decide whether to cancel? I see neither the building (which one?) nor the production (what do I produce and how long does it run?) in this message!

Even if the click was not an accidental one (e.g. when the click was meant to go to the nearby GB), and I really aim to cancel some mis-timed productions: This dialog does not give any information about which production in which building to cancel (or not).

Issue Description (10/10): Maybe technically not a bug, but the issue is at least suboptimal design: When I click on a production building, which can produce not only supplies, but also such things as goods, guild power, medals or forge points, I get a very non-informative dialogue which asks me whether I am sure to cancel the production. (ermmm... which production in which building? Sometimes a click goes to the wrong building (we are humans, so such human mistakes happen), and then I don't even know which building was clicked...)

Note: I guess that this design flaw was introduced when the premium "rocket" button was removed: When I click a regular production building (such as shellfish farm or even the premium Vertical Farm), I get a window which gives info about the building, the current production running (e.g. 7:41:31 hours to go - with the respective production icon) with the options whether to cancel or to accelerate with diamonds. When I click a special production building (e.g. a Bazaar), I get the aforementioned non-informative "cancel yes/no" without any info WHAT to cancel or not.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.113.45db9a9219 (20.10.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,170, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Last edited: