• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Update Archaeology Event - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ArchForumBanner.png
Greetings Beta!

I wanted to let everyone know that with tomorrow's daily update we will be receiving a few slight adjustments to the Archaeology Event based on feedback and information we gather on the back end.
Specifically we have made these adjustments:
  • Lowered the Daily Special chance from avg 11% to 7.5%
  • Slightly reduced the appearance of rewards and progress points per tile screen
  • Slightly increased the availability of Brushes as rewards
It is important to note that after the re-balancing takes place, the tiles currently on your board will be rearranged. This also means that any uncollected items will be lost (where you have uncovered the items but not clicked on them to collect).

I would like to ask you all to actually play the event for a few days with these changes before making any quick conclusions. We very much want to know how the event 'feels' with the changes, and does progress seem to be attainable or still too difficult.

I set up a new feedback thread for feedback on these changes, so please go here to comment.
As always thank you all for helping us here on Beta, your feedback and comments are invaluable.

Good Gaming :)

Last edited by a moderator: