• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Apparently all GB's are locked to contributions

Fenix

Viceroy
  • Browser and Version: W10, FF (latest, all updated)
  • Overview of the bug: I can't contribute to GB's, buttons are gary and won't let me to do it. My one are like that, but apparently if I select them, them become open to business.
  • Screenshots: none
  • How often this occurs: always
  • Urgency: it is a serious bug (game changing)
  • Preventative Actions: nathing
  • Summary: All GB's are locked to contributions

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you we have reported. Please try refreshing your browser and waiting a few seconds as some players have reported that whilst initially greyed out, the donations appear.

conqueror9

Regent
Thank you we have reported. Please try refreshing your browser and waiting a few seconds as some players have reported that whilst initially greyed out, the donations appear.

that will be very terrible
i have try several times
it mean i have over-donate ...
can Inno return those fp to me...

Piotr015

Squire
I can't donate from message center - both clicking player and choosing GBs and from attachment... Can donate from guild/friend/neighbor list
EDIT: Somehow it works now

Gamer2412

Merchant
The bug is not reproducible.
In my guild we also have the problems.
What we found out:
  • it does not depend on the browser or OS (tested with Chrome/Chromium/Firefox on Windows/Linux/MacOS)
  • it does not help to clear the cache (I also tested with a browser that surely has no content in the cache)
  • it may or may not work via the bottom bar
The only thing that we found out: Donating to a friend works, but not to a guild member.

lekond

Steward
I can't donate from message center - both clicking player and choosing GBs and from attachment... Can donate from guild/friend/neighbor list
EDIT: Somehow it works now
yes, firdt GB where I could send FPs was my friend's GB from friendlist... after this I could send FPs to GBs from messages too

DeletedUser9685

Refreshing browser does not help.

It seems to depend on being on the correct group within the social bar if you access the GB via PN or ranking.

I tried it several times (can be reproduced!), and first I was blocked when entering FoE and being on the wrong social bar. Same result accessing someone from the friend list via GB ranking, when not being on this social bar.

Thus, it seems to be a loading problem of the social bar groups.

1.177.dbd5f6c9781 (14.04.2020 20:29), Sibel (196036), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/80.0.3987.163, 1177x911, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Regular modus & incognito.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks. It is correct that you should load each social bar before donating as a workaround, an ingame message was sent to advise players.

DeletedUser

Question one:
This bug still exists
Answer to question one:
The bug is still marked as reported.
Question two:
Has someone said something different? The bug is still marked as reported.
Answer to question two:

No

Detailed Answer to question one:

The bug does still exist .

They never said they had fixed it they just said that you need to open all your social bars as a workaround not a fix.

This is still reported to devs not fixed.