• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Any news about the next Settlement?

Any news about the name or building of the next settlement? something tells me that will be the Maori settlement would combine very releasing in the summer. :p

Dessire

Regent
as a player who has completed all the settlements, please don't release any new settlement! I hate them so much! the time they consume is horrible! also, they remember me how horrible is the flying island too!!

CrashBoom

Legend
as a player who has completed all the settlements, please don't release any new settlement! I hate them so much! the time they consume is horrible! also, they remember me how horrible is the flying island too!!
that is pure egoism o_O

you don't want a new settlement so others shouldn't get a new either

solution:
the other get a new settlement. and you just don't play it

so all get what they want:
the other can play a new one
and you mustn't play a new one
:rolleyes:

the time they consume is horrible
how much time would a new settlement consume IF you just don't play it :D

that is pure egoism o_O

you don't want a new settlement so others shouldn't get a new either

solution:
the other get a new settlement. and you just don't play it

so all get what they want:
the other can play a new one
and you mustn't play a new one
:rolleyes:

how much time would a new settlement consume IF you just don't play it :D
I agree with you. I don't play Mughal settlement but there are people who like it and need fps. The settlements have a lot of potential in the game instead of just being in agreements themselves to finish they can make a new mechanic like a campaign map exclusively for settlements would be beautiful to see. For me the settlement is what keeps the game fresh between space and the ancestor with extraterrestrial civilizations and those of the ancient/medieval/modern world. As I said, the settlements are beautiful and each one has its own specialty, depending on whether you want to play it or not.

it would also be nice to have a historical crossover of two or settlements in one time, like a Greek and Roman settlement together in which the end would be to weaken the other settlement in the Peloponnesian War. Or Rome and Persians where you would build the Persian settlement and have 11 agreements (5 from Rome and 6 from Persia) 1 main building and 1 secondary building from each settlement or a building that symbolized the two settlements after you have weakened the settlement, you would make the Roman settlement prosper again to counter-attack the Persians until they emerged victorious. You can mix well the Greeks, Romans and Persians in a single settlement generating conflicts between them. But it's just ideas and I know it won't happen

at the time of launching ideas for new settlements I put instead of settlements several new mechanics in which they could explore such as campaign map, spoils of war, negotiation, conflicts, conquering other settlements and having a new building or doing the building that is already built have one more up at the completion of the conquest settlement, make one settlement help the other settlement follow, or make the ancients faster by putting the silk road in question. Naval battles, armies in sieges in which you would gain merchandising by concluding an armed conflict, settlements that were the vanguard in several scientific studies in which you studied about the stars, human body, nature and etc... there are several different ways to make the settlement more intuitive than just pay, collect and delete