• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Any Idea's To set up a good strategy in fight !!!

DeletedUser735

I am following a basic strategy which using slingers or any long ranged unit and guarding it with Horseman or any strong unit this is helping but not that much. The enemy are becoming stronger, I need help with new strategy , I am in Iron age and have unlocked every unit in there so plz any idea !!!

DeletedUser

Spear men, archers and legionnaires for the first 2 Ages can leave horsemen if you're space conscious, spears guarding archers and taking down enemy horses archers to whittle down the enemy as they come into range ...and getting ballistas from range, legionnaires to take ballista fire and stand and fight with good attacking abilities......got me through to the Medieval Age easily enough. After that just upgrade the units as the buildings become available....I'm still using those archers in HMA!!

DeletedUser

i have to fight with many ballistas and soliders.i losed a lot of spears and slingers,more than 16.i dont know to defeat them. If I understood correctly legionnaires are good against ballista ?

Jules

Squire
i have to fight with many ballistas and soliders.i losed a lot of spears and slingers,more than 16.i dont know to defeat them. If I understood correctly legionnaires are good against ballista ?
In my experience, stone throwers are good against ballistas, too. ; )

DeletedUser

now a see that i cant make leggionaires.only archers,soliders,spearfighters,warriors,horsemans,slingers and stone throwers.is one of theese good againts ballistas ? or its better if i wait some days to make legionaires ?

DeletedUser735

it will be better if you wait but only slow down production of ur troops but not completely close it and focus on stone throwers , warriors & archers :D