• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Antiques Dealer offers

I am a bit frustrated about the antiques dealer offers. I can sell all my stuff but really seldom a nice offer is given... Anybody else feeling that unhappy? Result I have 2 bln coins and 2 k gem stones. I am playing on live servers on DE B, F, J and I observed that on servers where I can get eg cider mills I cant get sleigh builders and vs vs.

Emberguard

Emperor
Is there anything aside from Sleighs you’re looking to get from the Antiques Dealer?

The main reason I’m not bothered too much by not getting much in the Antiques Dealer is that I’m selling things I was never going to place in my city anyway. It definitely seems to be more aimed at beginner cities + getting that last missing upgrade from last years building.

Is there anything aside from Sleighs you’re looking to get from the Antiques Dealer?

The main reason I’m not bothered too much by not getting much in the Antiques Dealer is that I’m selling things I was never going to place in my city anyway. It definitely seems to be more aimed at beginner cities + getting that last missing upgrade from last years building.
I am, and not only me being, interested in stuff worth to invest. So stuff I am not interested in selling, Starts with old items years old and not really worth discussing. This is my todays dealers portfolio in beta... which is really close to what I am offered usually, see brisgards offer. So besides the sleigh stuff I am interested in really a lot of stuff, worth investing. We have players publishing rank lists of buildings. I am quite sure none of the ones offered below are in the ranking list above level 70 besides the carousell. But I am replacing carousells already these days and have lvl winners places already waiting to be placed.,

Attachments

• dealer.JPG
    dealer.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 15
  • sellingbr.JPG
    sellingbr.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

ArianX

Merchant
I am a bit frustrated about the antiques dealer offers. I can sell all my stuff but really seldom a nice offer is given... Anybody else feeling that unhappy? Result I have 2 bln coins and 2 k gem stones. I am playing on live servers on DE B, F, J and I observed that on servers where I can get eg cider mills I cant get sleigh builders and vs vs.
same, usually nothing tempting enough, like draken said, a lot more things could be offered that can be worth buying,
Not even a new player cares about buying one drummer, but would definitely work towards a full old event building, even if it takes sometime or get a missing piece of it.