• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Antiques Dealer Needs the Confirmation Screen for Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerkao

Farmer
There are 6 items displaying on the shelf inside the Antiques Dealer, I'd like to see a confirmation screen before formally purchasing an item to prevent the mis-clicks, since it's an important decision like accepting trades on the goods market.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser10112

yes.. today i accidentally bought something i dind't want.

DeletedUser10112

and i did it again. lol

sometimes openig the antiques dealer window peeking to see what's on and click outside to close it you acidentally click on the buy you buy. no way do reject the buy. it happened on my main world and our country support says they can't do annything. as usual.

Sl8yer

Regent
and i did it again. lol

sometimes openig the antiques dealer window peeking to see what's on and click outside to close it you acidentally click on the buy you buy. no way do reject the buy. it happened on my main world and our country support says they can't do annything. as usual.

You can not click on the buy when you click "outside" it.

DeletedUser9218

do you know why we can't see Pagoda or Colossus? (what I could see till now)

Status
Not open for further replies.