• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Antique Dealer

GateKeeper

Baronet
Reason
AD is slightly dead. Active players have an average of 2.5-3 million in trade coins. Gemstones in the thousands. They both are useless unless FPs, recent spec bldg items, or a handful of other items that players would even use pop up. FPs are not antiques yet they are in the AD. Yes I know Goods for your current age are in there, but again those aren't Antiques.
Details
Simply add "X" amount of any age of goods. doesn't have to be too large right... 50 Goods, 100 Goods. Item would say "100 HMA Goods".
Balance
In the option of 6 items, Make the pricing age scaling so its fair to players and the early on players don;'t have to compete with "aged" players. If for auctions, well it what it is, FP auctions are that way.
Abuse Prevention
Can't be abused if pricing and randomness for the product is set correctly
Summary
specific aged Goods to buy in the option of 6, and/or win at auction.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I have not see this when I typed in "antique dealer" in the search under this forum.
I would like see "aged" Goods added to the AD. Auction and/or random chose of 6 items.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Kronan

Viceroy
Any energy into a new idea for players to secure things they need from the AD, is welcome. As you said, way too many cobwebs in the AD from it's inception, to now. It still has game value, but must be updated.

shad2389

Viceroy
I don't have millions of AD coins, but I do skip out on AD auctions and sales of worthless and outdated items. Inno needs to revamp the AD with things we would want, not showcase junk.
same here mine are counted in K's and rather then freeing my inventory i just ignore AD cause there's nothing good in it except maybe some ocasional FP's

Why bother if the prices are garbage? They need to put modern event building options in there. I don't really see the value of any age goods but SAT and you'd need thousands of EACH good for even one level of the gate GB.

It would be interesting if you could bid on guild goods, especially goods you can pick (or automatically fills the lowest of a certain age). But again, this would need to be thousands of EACH good seeing the cost of gbg is that much and more.

Get rid of the units. Get rid of the medals. Get rid of the decos. Get rid of the boosts.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Sentinel outpost(s) (upgrades) are still somewhat decent. Only through AD it seems possible to getting them nowadays. I’ve not seen them during events as a daily special for a long time

Maybe something like 100 goods from any previous age you choose... Might be helpul for those in HMA to get Bronze Age goods that they forgot to get and can't get anyone to trade for them. Or even a 2 for 1 (or even 1 for 1) swap with the dealer to bid on. Those might run up some good auctions, especially the 1 on 1 trade with the dealer

Rosiemarrie

Steward
In the past event buildings seemed to be added to AD about a year after they came out. Not sure if that's happened at all recently.

I think part of the problem is that the power creep in event buildings from the beginning of 2023 to the end of 2023 was so massive that the ones from the start of the year are already outdated.