• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Anniversary Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser7307
  • Start date

DeletedUser7307

Reproduction Steps:
1.Beat 2nd Anniversary quest

Issue Description (10/10):
After completing quest it will not allow me to collect the prize. There is not even a prize shown to be collected.
Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
- What actually happened
- Visual reference if available

Player: *Bigmike4g63t
World: *Dunarsund
Operating System: *android 6.0.1
Browser Version: *
Viewport Size: *

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No

* This information is available in the about tab in the settings menu.

DeletedUser8102

I have the exact same problem.

Any help?

Player : Alex DeRB
World : Dunarsund
Operating system : android 6.0.1

DeletedUser6076

Me too but on quest #4. Was working ok last night.

DeletedUser

Quest 2 does not have a prize to collect: so I am stuck too this is on the app.

Andi47

Overlord
BTW: Is it intended that I am forced to plunder my neighbors for the last quest, when I have conquered the entire continent map?

DeletedUser8083

I have had the same issue with quest 2, and quest 3. Quest 2 I was able to resolve on my PC, but I am stuck with quest 3 because Beta server is not working on my PC at the moment.

DeletedUser7779

Same here, quests work in browser but not on app.

DeletedUser7933

Go to Google play and update game, after that it worked for me and few changes appeared... Before I updated I was stuck on 2nd quest

DeletedUser

Our content for events on mobile devices are often released after we have released the event on browser. This is what caused this issue, so it is technically not a bug, but more of the reality of how we release new content for testing.