• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion And again one of my favorite fellows left the game!!!!

I am emotionally kind of mixed up and as stated many times; i kind of gave up. So many people/players told Inno the fun has gone. Why should one play a game? I thought because it gives fun, relaxes and its enjoyable. As many times written, since around winter 2022 I continously lost fun and not because the dias in GEX are gone. Its the game design in itself wich is boring, to stressy, to many things in to short time. Testing got a stress factor!!! and paying money for testing? not my thing. I got two burn outs and cant work anymore. I will not give up the last piece of health I got for being unhappy or stressed or under pressure. I used the game and gameplaying as an relaxing factor in my life. That changed!!!! and the heavy weight of stess increases. When my frustration is at 100% (now already at some 75%) I will do the same as my fellow did. Deleting the account. Many players now both on beta and on live servers were telling this fact in a while. Its my last call
One could ask... why are you complaining, bothering players and dont just delete your account... Answer: Because I have a great guild with great people and I love the people I met in this game. The only reason I am still here

nice2haveu

Baronet
fun, relaxes and its enjoyable
Developers and Foe Team will take that very personally,
Devs: Upcoming events and changes in the game, we will make sure to avoid giving that feel.
We are working so hard to remove it and thanks for reminding us about the issue exists still.
Members: :eek:o_O:mad:

Developers and Foe Team will take that very personally,
Devs: Upcoming events and changes in the game, we will make sure to avoid giving that feel.
We are working so hard to remove it and thanks for reminding us about the issue exists still.
Members: :eek:o_O:mad:
why ... suddenly? There were thousands of unhappy feed backs in months. Today I got my first dublon in an incident after 50 in words FIFTY days without. Why should they suddenly listen?????? They could have heard, listened and read in months!!!! And no clear feed back up to now!!!! No reaction nothing!!! But they can fire people. 20% of stuff after the good years of Corona. As one would say in Hamburg... Ich fühl mich echt verarscht.

nice2haveu

Baronet
why ... suddenly? There were thousands of unhappy feed backs in months. Today I got my first dublon in an incident after 50 in words FIFTY days without. Why should they suddenly listen?????? They could have heard, listened and read in months!!!! And no clear feed back up to now!!!!
I too agree. I just said, devs going to crush our feel even more harder not to get feel relax or enjoyable. As you mentioned, events related changes are very worst and it is not only stayed with beta. For example take GE5, it is the fastest beta change ever got into live server when beta players itself didn't try for more than 3 weeks. Beta players if anyone tested forgotten temple completely with swap means good, but now live server can able to test before beta servers also (its possible). Difficulty level of GE5 with defense are most welcoming challenges, but diamond nerfs and other reward nerfs are completely not an worthy choice by the FoE team. Most worrying part is, they know about it and they are not doing anything regarding it.

Beta567

Baronet
The problem not in the game itself but how people interpret "fun". You can have fun everywhere no matter what surrounds you. This game is just an environment to gather people. So this is very subjective topic and imho in the end this is just a game but people take it too serious. Don't know why.

Emberguard

Emperor
I used the game and gameplaying as an relaxing factor in my life. That changed!!!! and the heavy weight of stess increases
So what exactly about the game is currently contributing to that? 'Cause just saying "this is stressful" is going to carry a lot of assumptions if taken at face value as feedback.

Well i am kindo of surprise, leaving the game you spent years just because IG want poney.
You can ignore it and play still the same. Untill we have full event building w/o money - it is not a problem.

Double event pass - is a problem but not one that should cause to leave a game...

So what exactly about the game is currently contributing to that? 'Cause just saying "this is stressful" is going to carry a lot of assumptions if taken at face value as feedback.
I stated that many times since around November last year.
To many events/massiv changes in to short time ( I find it stressful having a new event almost parallel with the GEX redesign. That causes bad quality. I cant remember an event with so many changes to be evaluated and tested like the anniversary event. To fast roll out to live servers of GEX changes which ends up in a pure frustration, because the testing was for nothing? Feed back is only hardly listened to or reacted on. To many fragments clogging the inventory especially the consumable section. Meanwhile I am over 6 pages only fragments with increasing tendency due to event design and GEX redesign.
The current running event is simply based on luck. I got exactly 1 incident so far with 5 dublons. The calender is simply impossible to fulfill by strategy only by luck. Since I guess the last 3 or 4 events you suddenly get 2 lvl 1 event building or masses in avatars instead of kits to improve the building. If I would think a bit longer the list would most probably be longer. But as mentioned before I wrote that at least with every event or change.

I stated that many times since around November last year.
To many events/massiv changes in to short time ( I find it stressful having a new event almost parallel with the GEX redesign. That causes bad quality. I cant remember an event with so many changes to be evaluated and tested like the anniversary event. To fast roll out to live servers of GEX changes which ends up in a pure frustration, because the testing was for nothing? Feed back is only hardly listened to or reacted on. To many fragments clogging the inventory especially the consumable section. Meanwhile I am over 6 pages only fragments with increasing tendency due to event design and GEX redesign.
The current running event is simply based on luck. I got exactly 1 incident so far with 5 dublons. The calender is simply impossible to fulfill by strategy only by luck. Since I guess the last 3 or 4 events you suddenly get 2 lvl 1 event building or masses in avatars instead of kits to improve the building. If I would think a bit longer the list would most probably be longer. But as mentioned before I wrote that at least with every event or change.
Sorry to put this back on you but you are in control. Quoting Pastor Charles Swindoll, "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it". If the game is causing you stress, then you owe it to yourself to take a break from it. After all, it's just a game.

Sorry to put this back on you but you are in control. Quoting Pastor Charles Swindoll, "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it". If the game is causing you stress, then you owe it to yourself to take a break from it. After all, it's just a game.
No for some 75 people of 400+employees and investors it is not just a game!!! Being someone testing I feel also kind of responsible giving feed back. I can cut...of course I can give up, but I am also somehow paid with dias in order to test and give feed back. Different to live servers

Last edited: