• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

allocated battle points

DeletedUser1125

Hey have noticed today when my city got attacke that the report at the end of the battle shows the other player recieved battle point when he was actually defeated and my troops won.Why is this? it has previously been you only get points if you win the battle and for all my own battles I do I notice this is so.Trying to figure out why this guy got points.

Also another guild member also report the same thing to me yesterday and was questing it.

DeletedUser1125

I am not sure as have no idea what his battle points were before the battle happened.Whether it is a display clitch or they are actually getting those points is actually what I am asking and.If what I am saying is not supposed to be happening then it needs investigating to find out what is going on.

DeletedUser929

he did not get the points as he lost, the points you see are how much he had earned up until he was defeated so had he won thats how many he would have got.(well not exactly as he would of earned more by defeating whatever army you had left but you get the idea??)

DeletedUser1125

i had never noticed it before on reports so fount it strange that is started to appear just recently and have seen more reports showing the same.

Also one of the players that attacked me and it showed points for him I cannot fin him even ranked in the PVP why would this bee if the report I saw showed him as having 229 points?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser929

i had never noticed it before on reports so fount it strange that is started to appear just recently and have seen more reports showing the same.

Also one of the players that attacked me and it showed points for him I cannot fin him even ranked in the PVP why would this bee if the report I saw showed him as having 229 points?

this bug only came with the replays and was only noticed when you actually beat the attacker, you saw the player would have earned 229points and not already has 229 points. you as the defender aren't privy to that information

all you will see is the battle points he had gathered up until when the battle finished, if he won he keeps the points, if he loses he doesn't

DeletedUser1164

all you will see is the battle points he had gathered up until when the battle finished, if he won he keeps the points, if he loses he doesn't

I sure hope that is the case as I have been irked long enough by this alarming battle feature cum glitch.

DeletedUser

So does this mean that a player can run up with 4 mounted archers ,and then Put up the white flag, and win the points?