• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: All fighting slow down

Troubleshooting
No
I have noticed on beta and US servers that when fighting, it seems to be ok some of the time then a huge slowdown takes place. This slow down occurs in GE and GbG but not in GvG on us servers. It takes 10 seconds to swap a single army, everything is really slow. Logging out and closing the browser does not fix it.

I did receive a windows .net update yesterday afternoon but it seemed ok last night but toady almost all the time can not fight at all.

Browser or App version and version number
latest Chrome app: 1.277.13ea97546d (15.02.2024 19:11)
Recreation steps
Fight in GE or GbG
Actual Behavior
All of a sudden massive slow down
Expected Behavior
normal actions
Frequency
EST all evening
Urgency
Makes it hard to do any fighting
Can this be reproduced?
Yes both us and beta servers
seems to be an issue with your PC not being able to handle a little css animation by the helpers new FP bar... it will likely be removed shortly... sorry for the inconvenience.

for short term relieve you may copy this in console (F12):
$('#fp-bar').hide()
This comes from accepting unnecessary things that no one needs.
I've been using the helper for a very long time, but I'm sure it only uses 20% of the possibilities.

This comes from accepting unnecessary things that no one needs.
I've been using the helper for a very long time, but I'm sure it only uses 20% of the possibilities.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
okay mister, because you wrote the same nonsense in the german forums: this is a hobby project.
i personally dont not get any money of it. in general people profit from the time i invest in this. so i'll continue on working on it as i see fit. also, i asked around and this bug is unexpected, even for more advanced devs.
have a nice day :)

seems to be an issue with your PC not being able to handle a little css animation by the helpers new FP bar... it will likely be removed shortly... sorry for the inconvenience.

for short term relieve you may copy this in console (F12):
$('#fp-bar').hide()
I am a big fan of Helper but please remove this new feature. The number of FPs on the bar is a tidbit of information that I don't need while I am in GBG - especially if it causes lag. Thanks.

Darkpepp

Merchant
this slowdown in the browser can also be detected on the Hungarian servers too after the battle. so it's a bug.

XIA*

Marquis
I confirm that there is a significant slowdown on HU servers. Tried multiple browsers, cleaned cookies etc. If it is happening to multiple people in multiple unrelated servers, I don't think that's individual PC issues...

Arch1e

Marquis
I am playing on tablet and don’t use helper and it still slows down, the lag was insane on Thursday morning. It has since improved, so if it is not a bug, I suspect it is linked to the number of people logging on for the start of GbG. And to me, that is a game issue.