• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

All Ages GvG?

DeletedUser5450

Where is the info? If it is all ages then why are the sectors my guild is fighting from the highest era? I am only in postmodern era, so I cannot fight these units.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Info will be posted soon. Apologies for the delay, we're trying to iron out as much information as we can to avoid confusion.

DeletedUser4129

Are they going to adjust the GBs that donate goods to the Guild treasury to now donate medals as part of those goods

DeletedUser

Are they going to adjust the GBs that donate goods to the Guild treasury to now donate medals as part of those goods
At this time we do not know what other balancing may be done involving the new map as it is still in early testing.

DeletedUser7448

I had an idea about GVG don't know how complicated for the FOE tech guys it would be but thought i'd throw it out there
the idea is each Era would have 3 separate maps map 1 gives the most guild points therefore the big guilds will want to be there , map2 second most for average size guilds and map 3 for small guilds
so if you are on map 3 (least amount of guild points) and u want to go to map 1 or 2 you have to give up all your map 3 sectors without any goods back , so you can only fight on 1 map as a guild , a lot of maps in various worlds are dead as they are dominated by the big guilds so they stagnate ,smaller guilds stand no chance and its not just high ERA's it can be any top 10 guilds dominate LMA , HMA and so forth in many worlds , I think 3 maps could really ignite GVG for all that want to take part :))