• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Aid in "Event History of news "

conqueror9

Regent
When u click townhall
click news
click event history

The button of Aid
in the Event History of news
It do not lit up when timer expired....

I need this
as a guideline
for those who take action ( polish /motivate ) on me
I return a action on him /her

This button suddenly ...cannot work even i can polihs /motivate who guild /hoods /friends

please check and ensure this button is workable

DeletedUser5561

the aid buttons where OK in the event popup when I logged in.
But I closed the popup to first view my town and when I came back they were disabled (grayed).
The aid buttons in the neighbours/gilde/friends bars at the bottom where still enabled.
So for the same player I could press "aid" in the bars at the bottom but not in the event history popup.

Andi47

Overlord
This one needs a hotfix - as far as I know use the event history as such a guidline. (and some plunder those who did not polivate - with this bug those who polivated will get plundered anyway: button in the event history is grey, button (and also the attack button) in the neighbourhood is active, so one might believe that he/she did not polivate when checking the social bar after checking the event history)

conqueror9

Regent
Do not understand

My logic is very clear
1, You polish /motivate me, event history show your good favor, i return my favor
2. If you plunde me, event history do not show "aid", that is absolute correct, u already get something ( goods/coins/supplies) from me, why i go to "polish /motivate " you

After I return all "good favor",
the one leave in my hoods are "player who do not aid me", that is to say, he is not interest to help me
I can leave him alone due to non-productive hoods
If I eager to count it, I need him to help ( polish / motivate ) me, I collect coins/supplies /goods from him by plunding until he show his good favor

Turning "Aid" off in event history is non-sense
If you decide to plunde a player by using event history 's "Aid", that is meaningless
Plunder pick target no matter you polish /motivate him
Some plunder, even declare in his personal profile that"he will not plunde you if you give fp to his GB"

Please do not link "Plunding" with "Aid" in event history....

After I return all "good favor",
the one leave in my freiends are "player who do not aid me", that is to say, he is not interest to help me
a bad friend, I will consider to replace this bad friend with a good friend

"AID" for "AID"...as simple as it

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can confirm the 'aid' button in the event history is not working anymore, it stays gray even if that person can be aided.

conqueror9

Regent
It look to me
FoE goes to user un-freindly mode

"Aid" in Event history help player to play, it is a good design
it also give a LIGHT that we can dig out inactive friend

now..they turn that logic upside down

DeletedUser

Aid button

aid button in event history quit working this is a great tool and need attention asap please