• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Addressing the recent Event Balancing Issue

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7310

I benefited from the egg-sploit, and I really didn't mind that you removed most of my remaining eggs. However, it was wrong to take eggs from those who did not benefit from the egg-sploit. If you were unable to selectively remove eggs from some, you should not have removed eggs from anyone. As was noted earlier, this is a beta server. Whatever imbalance was created by the egg-sploit, it would not have interfered with the primary purpose of the beta server. Therefore, the effects should have been left in place.

Ultimately, it was your mistake. While some of us took advantage of your mistake, it was completely wrong to punish everyone for it. The resolution you choose seemed more like a face-saving measure, rather than an effort at fairness and balance.