• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Adding the production of golden fragments to previous event buildings that have golden upgrade such as Sunflower Oil Press and Governor's Villa.

innistria

Farmer
Reason
This would encourage players to put up the buildings sitting in their inventories and plus make useful and leftover golden fragments from the event.
Details
It work work the same way as building that currently produce golden fragments works.
Balance
It would impact by the player gaining extra stats, goods, and fps, but in reality be no different than the current building that do produce the golden fragment. It would also make the older seasonal building more keepable.
Abuse Prevention
Not that I am aware of. Everyone would have the same option.
Summary
Any building that in the past did not have golden upgrades and have received them in events since, should be allowed to produce golden upgrade fragments.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes I have checke the DNSL and the first page of previous submissions.
Any building that in the past did not have golden upgrades and have received them in events since, should be allowed to produce golden upgrade fragments.

i'm inclined to say no here. this would make it way too easy to get the golden buildings, if you just happen to have a multitude of the old building (especially governor's villa, which also appears quite often in antiquary as well). imho it would be better to introduce (for each building) another new smaller building, that makes 1 upgrade fragment per day, and add this to the offers in the antiquary.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
i'm inclined to say no here. this would make it way too easy to get the golden buildings, if you just happen to have a multitude of the old building (especially governor's villa, which also appears quite often in antiquary as well). imho it would be better to introduce (for each building) another new smaller building, that makes 1 upgrade fragment per day, and add this to the offers in the antiquary.
The gov Vila isn't that good anymore. Compared to most "modern" event buildings' standard it's at best decent. Even at it's golden lvl. Besides that there's still an massive time delay before it "matures" and evolves to the golden lvl.
This is true for practically all buildings. This would just "fix" golden lvl event buildings' inconsistency and confusion. Making them all consistent across the board.
Even if panda reserve generates fragments for the golden upgrade spawner. It would make event buildings with golden levels consistent. At least the buildings introduced this year should have/get this constancy.

Guess envy isn't limited to WW/FoY