• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Adding Players Era in the Guild Profile Memberlist.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Reason
For adding specific Era friends.
Details
I did above.
Balance
No
Abuse Prevention
No abuse.
Summary
No.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
So, in the Global Ranking Window, in the Players tab, Medals tab, Great Building tab, and PVP Arena tab, when you left-click a player, you can see in which era he is, like this:

Foe Player Age.jpg

You can also see in which Guild and Age a player is in the Social Bar when you mouse over a player.

But, you can't see a player's Era in the Global Ranking/Guilds Tab/Guild Profile Member List:

Foe Player Age 2.jpg

So, I don't know about others, but I usually like to add friends from the Top 50-100 guilds because usually they are more active, and sometimes I am interested, for different reasons, in adding as friends players from a specific Era, and I would like to see in what era is a player in the Guild Profile Memberlist as well. Can you add this feature here too pretty please?

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

joyfulrider

Squire
If I am not wrong, these were suggested few years back on sprint feedback in beta/us/en forum and guessing like OP is also same.

Dev team is busy developing something to irritate us on upcoming events, this year most of the time spend like that.

With age/era, we need the players login state mainly, because many new latest players can be found, but they are playing still or quit the game we cannot tell without checking the last active state.

angelgail

Baronet
think it would be great on phone all you have to do is hover over there name /advatar an can see all the info .but on pc you cant