• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Add arrow keys function to GBG/GE/QI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJS299

Merchant
Reason
This feature would make moving around much easier. At the moment, I can only see a small amount of the GBG/GE/QI map, and I have to get to the other side. This will make it easier and faster to move around the maps.
Details
You can use the arrow keys/WASD to move around the GBG/GE/QI maps.
Balance
In GBG, pressing D switches between detailed view and normal view. This button could be changed to G, or another key.
Abuse Prevention
This feature could not be abused.
Summary
Add arrow key/WASD feature to GBG/GE/QI maps.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Could not find this anywhere else
In your main city, you can use the arrows keys/WASD to move around. I propose this feature be added to GBG/GE/QI.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I open the GBG with mouse click on PC (again mobile users like me don't have anything to do with this suggestion), then this arrow keys usage can be used as per my understanding

Now few questions based on it with respect to PC,

- Initially which sector it will get pointed out to use the arrows. Will it be like always player base guild sector to move around or just randomly from the viewing position?
- left top right bottom arrow based on the map, there may be geographical chance that three or more sectors can be placed on their sides and cannot guarantee exactly which one will get selected, how it will be decided which sector it get selected while using arrow keys or the centre of the screen?
- Are we going to use entire GBG with arrows and shortcut keys or simply moving around is enough?

I open the GBG with mouse click on PC (again mobile users like me don't have anything to do with this suggestion), then this arrow keys usage can be used as per my understanding

Now few questions based on it with respect to PC,

- Initially which sector it will get pointed out to use the arrows. Will it be like always player base guild sector to move around or just randomly from the viewing position?
- left top right bottom arrow based on the map, there may be geographical chance that three or more sectors can be placed on their sides and cannot guarantee exactly which one will get selected, how it will be decided which sector it get selected while using arrow keys or the centre of the screen?
- Are we going to use entire GBG with arrows and shortcut keys or simply moving around is enough?
The arrows move the central point the screen is focused on. They do not select anything. At least that is the way they work in main city and cultural settlement.
This mean, for example, that you can open the research in cultural settlement (R) and use the arrow to move the foxus so you can see the diplomacy building under construction that you are wiating for to do your next research.

Status
Not open for further replies.