• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "Activate one Boost" story quest not fulfilled when using boost bottle [44655]

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1. get the "activate 1 boost" story quest from Oceanic Future part 4
2. activate a "bootle" boost (e.g. 10% supply boost)
--> quest is NOT fulfilled.
expected: from the wording, one can expect, that using the boost bottle fulfills the quest.
Note: The tooltip says "you can access boosts from your tavern". (I know.... tavern... but this here is beta, so I tested)

--> Either the quest should be accordingly reworded, or it should be fulfilled by using a boost "bottle" item.

Issue Description (10/10): Using a boost "bottle" item does not fulfill the OF4 "activate 1 boost" story quest. Either the wording or the quest behaviour should be corrected.

Edit: Hoops, forgot to add the screenshot:
Activate_1_boost.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.112.80b66c6664 (28.09.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 27,0,0,130, Windows 10, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1920x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Last edited: