• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Account deletion (Forum)

Does anybody know how long the deletion of my forum account will take according to this message, and should I stay logged out or does occassionally logging in not affect how long it will take?

IMG_20211124_174035.png

I would interpret "next few days" as seven (7) days, so contact the Support Team ASAP.
If you logout and the account is removed you wont be able to login. Create at that moment a new forum account.
I originally meant how long it will take because I want to delete my accounts and my in-game account is already deleted so I asked how long it will take for the forum account to get deleted. But I think I'll just wait 7 days first.

Emberguard

Emperor
I originally meant how long it will take because I want to delete my accounts and my in-game account is already deleted so I asked how long it will take for the forum account to get deleted. But I think I'll just wait 7 days first.
Has it been the full 7 days after sending in the account deletion request? The account is not deleted straight away. You can’t access it once a deletion request is sent in, but it takes 7 days to allow a change of mind if you contact support