• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

About gender

DeletedUser

I have noticed many female player avatars in the top 80 , my question would be are there really so many girls playing this game ? :) If yes then modern strategy games are way more played by both gender. I mean in the classic old ones , almost all of the players were guys.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf Jules: are you a woman
HeftySmurf :')
Jules :O
linus| anyone female here?
HeftySmurf its a valid question
Jules no, not that I know

IRC Quote ^^

DeletedUser

I have noticed many female player avatars in the top 80 , my question would be are there really so many girls playing this game ? :) If yes then modern strategy games are way more played by both gender. I mean in the classic old ones , almost all of the players were guys.

Do you miss 'the good ole' days, Hellstrom?

DeletedUser

We are given photos on a rather random basis and it is sometimes hard to tell by the name what gender we are. i.e., Zarek Bean pictures a female - yet Zarek sounds rather a male name to me. I don't think the photos are too accurate.

DeletedUser

Oooops! Sorry about that! - ;) Must admit that I do like the name Zarek, though.