• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

About Beta App

The thread on "How to Install" the Beta App talks about posting bug reports in the appropriate bug-report thread.

Where is that? I expected there would be links in the thread; such as, Post feedback here, with the word 'here' being a link. App or browser, I can't find any links. I've searched through the Forum and can't find anything.

I'm having a problem with the Beta App and I'd like to report it. Is it possible just to send a message to Support? Is there a special link for that?

I dl'ed the app on Thursday and was able to play the event a bit on my tablet. Since then, no luck. I can log in to my Beta city and the event questgiver is there but clicking on it gives an error message that "One or more files couldn't be downloaded" and it tells me to try again later. I've tried again later and even tried uninstalling and restarting from scratch. Same error message when I try to enter the event.

-Alin-

Emperor
Screenshot_20230219-213507-477.png

Yep, accesing some things on the latest beta app lead to this error.

On support page should be good to report any bug You find about beta app.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reported already and bug section is available in beta forum just above "how to install beta app" and next to the "General" section in the forum.

Just realised, not reported as a separate bug from my side. Just updated the comment regarding app crash in the message bug reported earlier with version details.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Game works fine on the downgraded version.7 not.9, the downside is You have to download the game again.

The Beta app works now but it appears that there's a choice I wasn't aware of. If I use the Beta app in order to play the event on my tablet, I can NOT play any of my Live worlds because they are an older version of the game. When I try, I get an error message. I presume Beta app and regular app can't co-exist so I have to choose one of them. Oh well.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The Beta app works now but it appears that there's a choice I wasn't aware of. If I use the Beta app in order to play the event on my tablet, I can NOT play any of my Live worlds because they are an older version of the game. When I try, I get an error message. I presume Beta app and regular app can't co-exist so I have to choose one of them. Oh well.
You can always play on the live worlds. You get this warning, when you click on the warning icon. Just click on the language itself and it will switch.