• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Ability to mute people in guild’s threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawada

Marquis
Reason
At the moment, guild admins have limited options to control what’s posted in guild’s message centre. It would be good if guild admins could mute specific guild members in certain guild threads in case of unwanted postings till further investigation / measures
Details
In the game message center - thread settings, guild admins would have “Mute” button in front of each guild member in the list (a lower rank player cannot mute a higher rank one). As soon as someone got “muted”, relevant system notification to be posted in the thread
Balance
N/a
Abuse Prevention
N/a
Summary
-
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Suggestion: to allow guild admins to disable certain people from posting in a specific guild’s thread (moderator rank and higher )

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

-Alin-

Emperor
I can mute You on discord :)))))))

But yes, it should be good to mute people and stop them writing bad stuff or making spam, before kicking them.

mcbluefire

Baronet
For some guilds this would be used to permit only leaders to post to the main guild thread. Keeps announcements present instead of instantly being buried with stuff like, "on it!" "Of course!" "I do this every week!" or the like.

I suppose what we really need is a pinned announcement thread in guild.

angelgail

Baronet
if you talk in the main guild page problem solved ,not in say trade thread or 1.9 thread an so on so on

Status
Not open for further replies.