• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Ability to make defending army hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta567

Baronet
Reason
Better and consistent UX similar to one we already have.
Details
Provided above.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Make FoE better and comfortable to play.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
I'm suggesting to use the same UX what we use in the PvP arena. What I mean by this is to use this button: 1675622442692.png
similar to this: 1675622467162.png

It gives an ability to hide your defending army under one button which I think it's always on the way when you pick units during the battles.
1675622704457.png

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Kronan

Viceroy
It wouldn't take much to level the playing field on the balance we have now between city defense and the range of attack power we're seeing (most of that attack is coming from city building turning into war power due to years of GbG focus, PvP Arena, and yes even GvG).

So, yes, I would be all for making city attackers have to work much harder to secure their plunder attempt vs how easy it is now with just modest attack boosts.

The AI for city defense has an IQ of about 70 (lol), and it needs a solid brain boost to better represent players.

Most players do articulate the same mantra as you've posted: "We have no chance of defending our cities".... with any traditional fighting methods or boosts. It could be a more exciting part of the game if given a little attention to correcting the asymmetrical design and outcomes it has now.

PS: The fact that you can watch the insanity (aka battle replay) of the city attack battle play out, and shake your head adds insult to injury. It's downright scary just how dumb the defenders play.

Inno has spent countless engineering hours honing the defensive battle capabilities and strategies in GbG, and GE for the opposing warriors. It really shows, especially as attrition increases.

Grab a piece of that "code" and design - and impart it to city defenders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.