• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion A suggestion

The last event is now history, but there is one thing I would like to bring up.
Since INNO made it so that some of us players got too many upgrades, and Building Level One is basically not proportionally included in the game, which is another insane oversight, don't you think INNO should give players said Level One for free?
After all, some of us only play here in Beta, and it's no consolation to us that they have yet to change things in the live servers.
On the one hand they want to profit from buying diamonds, and on the other hand they discriminate against us playing in the live servers.
And a word of advice to devs - try to think when you plan your events. It's not impossible and we all saw it playing three years ago, and if thinking isn't your strong suit, just hire someone who can.

P.S. This is the first time in my life I've seen a trading strategy that limits those who pay more. Hire someone there too.

I wish everyone a smiling and sunny day :aiding::aiding::aiding:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This change will not make it before the event ends, however it will be applied to the live event. Pirates are not good at counting. They give you too many Upgrade Kits and not enough Level 1 Trading Posts. when spending :diamonds:diamonds. If you have this issue, don't hesitate to let the support team know, so we can exchange some of them! Also, the pirates told me, they are not sorry, sorry guys! :unit:

So please contact the support team, if you are affected.