• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback A reflection on recent questline and event feedback

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

qaccy

Emperor
Please, what happened to this? The Halloween Event quest 29 (Growing Graveyard) does not have an alternate way to complete the quest other than Research a Technology. I had truly hoped that all future events/quests would not force players to upgrade to a new age if they are not prepared (or willing) to. I was very pleased that there were alternate methods of advancing the Shah quest and the Fall quest without having to Research a Technology. But you must have slipped up and forgot to make sure there was an alternate option in the Halloween Event quest. I had progressed to quest 29 (on the live servers) and hit this roadblock. I am now unable to complete the Event because I am not ready to progress to the next age (having maxed out the Tech tree in my current age - I have no more Techs to research without going to the next age). I'm very, very disappointed in this.

Why aren't you 'ready'? You've been avoiding moving up since...what, June? (You mentioned the Shah Jahan questline) What are you waiting for that's kept you in one age for 4 months?