• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

A Continental Question

DeletedUser1264

When 1.20 was unleashed I was working through that last "Canadian" province. Its defending Industrial armies have 120% boosts. Before 1.20 I had a 50% attack boost and, with persistence, I managed to fight my way through most of the sectors. (Good thing too - I need my goods for the tech tree!)

There are three sectors left, and now I only have a 30% boost, while the armies I'm facing still have 120% boosts. What exactly is it that the intrepid FoE developers expect me to find entertaining, engaging and/or motivational about being stuck here, please and thank you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Wait until you can use some PE troops. I gave up on using InA troops around 50% boost (unless it was a howitzer advantage sort of army). I am currently right before the start of the boosted ME units on the map, and have conquered everything (excluding a few sectors because of the dumb negotiate quests during special events) up until that part without a single military GB (and I plan to keep it that way or else I will get bored of this account :p)

conqueror9

Regent
When 1.20 was unleashed I was working through that last "Canadian" province. Its defending Industrial armies have 120% boosts. Before 1.20 I had a 50% attack boost and, with persistence, I managed to fight my way through most of the sectors. (Good thing too - I need my goods for the tech tree!)

There are three sectors left, and now I only have a 30% boost, while the armies I'm facing still have 120% boosts. What exactly is it that the intrepid FoE developers expect me to find entertaining, engaging and/or motivational about being stuck here, please and thank you?

leave..... that may be the answer or go to negotation

DeletedUser1264

Thanks. I can't afford to negotiate the sectors, and I can't beat the defense without a long wait for the technology to build troops from the future because they've left superhuman armies in Canada that killed off my remaining shreds of motivation.