• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion 4th level Guild Expedition

I understand that the 4th level has been made a bit more difficult and has some additional rewards / relics. After working thru 3 whole levels one would expect some better rewards for the 4th level. However the 1st temple still gives only 2 fps, the exact same reward as in level 1, when you encounter only 3 army units of the Age below. We all know that 4th level units are NOT as easy to overcome as 3 from the Age below... so why do we only get 2 fps from this highest level of difficulty?

Big Baloney

Farmer
they payouts need to improve, because 4 encounters in GE4 that give sometimes a new upgrade thingy is not really in ratio of the increased difficulty.
But as we still have a Tor and a good atk bonus because of GBG I don't care , but new plaers will suffer too much, I would even not bother to biuld a Tor when I start again and just do GbG

imho the 4th level isn't made *that* much harder. but why not adding a really really hard (and rewarding) 5th level? might as well make it looping endlessly too, so that it satisfies the wishes of those who think GE is just too easy overall :p

Looping endlessly? That means not a maximum limit of encounters? that would change the GE competition drastically. Currently is a race to accumulate the largest number of encounters (64 max per guild member) in the shortest amount of time to win top positions..

Looping endlessly? That means not a maximum limit of encounters? that would change the GE competition drastically. Currently is a race to accumulate the largest number of encounters (64 max per guild member) in the shortest amount of time to win top positions..
TBH I don't see whats wrong with this proposition. Each level gets more difficult and then it would literally be impossible after a certain point even with tavern turns and 10,000% attack bonus.

Yes. maybe this would make GE Сhampionship a competition, not a clowning
I don't know why I laugh at imagining GE as a "clowning", but what do you mean? My guild on live takes GE pretty serious, all my guildmates complete 64 the first two days or so. Just that it's still not as good as gbg as far as rewards?

Owl II

Emperor
I don't know why I laugh at imagining GE as a "clowning", but what do you mean? My guild on live takes GE pretty serious, all my guildmates complete 64 the first two days or so. Just that it's still not as good as gbg as far as rewards?
The competition in GE depend on the laggards. The one who fell behind the least won. It looks funny to be equal to the laggards. It looks stupid to depend on the laggards. If none of the team members wants to be the last, it is very rare You are lucky.

Last edited: