• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [42993] Cannot open Great Building related windows

conqueror9

Regent
I cannot enter any player GB ( this include my personal GB )

I see global chat
some 1 also saying it
my guild member also confirm the same issue

DeletedUser5429

Confirmed:
  • cannot enter any GB directly (when clicking on a GB)
  • cannot display someone's GBs list
Further more, the icon for "display forum" on "Global" menu is missing.

DeletedUser7779

Just fyi GB access is working fine on app, in case you need to donate FPs urgently ;)

I am guessing this is also why, when I win blueprints, the window with the blueprint does not show up, and the becomes unresponsive so I have to reload the whole game?

DeletedUser5429

I won a blueprint in GE.
No popup appeared, and the game froze.

RedRed

Viceroy
Since today I noticed an unresponsive UI:
1st access: no event history, no clicks possible (buildings, buttons, chat);
2nd access (page refresh): event history available, accepted an invite, done 4-5 aids, then no more clicks possible;
3rd access (page refresh): gone in SG, played 4 rounds, when completed the 4th I'm back in the SG map but no more clicks are possible;
4th like 3rd;

I can see the chat in background, bouncing arrows, and other animations; once become unresponsive, no tooltips are available. And I cannot open GBs (not sure if this is related).

Last edited:

DeletedUser7265

Sure, humans make errors. No problem. But isn't there an alpha test? Such big bugs are obviously and no need to occur in a BETA version.
Maybe Inno could open an alpha server, where such bugs may occur.

Why can't they do a rollback to the older version? It's an elementary game function and not a good idea to let that bug for hours.

Last edited by a moderator: