• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [4264] After update all aids show +0 goods together with coins

• Thread starter DeletedUser8061
  • Start date

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1*. Probably have Dynamic Tower in your city.
2. Aid someone.

Issue Description (10/10): Happens every time you were able to aid. Shows that you get 0 goods from it. I haven't yet collected my DT so this buff (getting goods from aids) shouldn't get activated.
2017-06-01.jpg

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,171
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

DeletedUser7467

Reproduction Steps:

1. I have Dynamic Tower level 3 - It should give me 1 good for the first 18 aids

2. Aiding players 0 goods appear at the message but coins are shown

3. If I continue aiding - 19, 20, 21 players - the message still appears with 0 goods

Issue Description (7/7):

Not receivings goods from Dynamic

Player: Tsukiku

World: Dunarsu

Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Browser Version: Safari 9.1 (11601.5.17.1)

Viewport Size: 1280x800

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Captura de ecrã 2017-06-01, às 11.05.25.png

DeletedUser8204

I don't have a dynamic tower or seed vault, but see the 0 goods go up everyttme I aid a player, but not for no building available or a stone age building.