• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40912] Recurring quest: Spend 139 FPs not working properly

• Thread starter DeletedUser5429
  • Start date

DeletedUser5429

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Have the recurring quest Spend 139 Fps from Mandrubar.
  2. Add 140 FPs to some GB
What was expected: the quest is validated
What happened: the quest is not validated, the counter indicates 134/139 (or something similar: 135, 131...)

Issue Description (10/10): Spent FPs on a GB seem to be incorrectly counted for recurring quest Spend 139 Fps.
Happened to me quite some times (more than ten, now).

Player: coeurdepat
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows Vista,
Browser Version: Chrome/49.0.2623.112
Viewport Size: 1280x937

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
In which way are you donating the Forge Points? Is this with the new Great Building window, and you are donating directly from the bar, or are you using the 1 or 10 FP buttons?

DeletedUser5429

Hi Darkstar, sorry I omitted to tell this...
I have the new GB window, and I usually use the Use 10 FP button, simply clicking on it 14 times.
I guess this issue may be related to my FP bar not being empty at the beginning.

Edit: also, when I do the recurring quest Buy 5 FP and then do the Spend 139 FP, the 5 FPs bought and then used seem not to be taken into account into the 2nd quest, I usually have to put 150 FPs.

DeletedUser5429

What I tried:
  • Have an empty FP bar
  • Buy 2 FPs
  • Go on a GB and spend 10 FPs with the Use 10 FP button.
What happened: the counter of the Spend 139 FP was increased by only 2.
What was expected: the counter should have increased by 10.