• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [40829] Internal Error when collecting Oceanic Future Special Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser7203
  • Start date

DeletedUser7203

I moved into the new Age before my buildings hit their 24 hour "clock", and I upgraded my Caravansary to OF. When the clock struck 24 hours, I could collect everything but this building. Tried 4 times, each time I get the Internal Error.

DeletedUser3800

Same problem.
Note Caravansary also showing +19 Goods ??

DeletedUser3800

Cannot collect from upgraded Santa's workshop or Caravansary
Both report incorrect rewards (Santa's w/s shows 11 Goods & Caravansary shows 19 Goods and 31,416 Gold - Arctic Future was 39.925 Gold)

Stingy

Squire
Same Error When I collect from an upgraded Oasis.

It shows 6 goods when Hovering over it.
Upon collection you see the 5 OF goods appearing together with the coins.
And as soon as goods disappear from the screen the Internal error appears.... and upon restart, no goods collected.

Did U?

Farmer
Morning all, can´t collect after upgrating to oceaning Caravansary, Fishig Hut and Oasis. Any1 else have this Problem?
Says Internal Error and starts the game new :(

Andi47

Overlord
Same for me:
Internal error when collecting OF oasis.
OF Kiosk seems to work correctly - no internal error when collecting the production.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Should be fixed for all OF special event buildings. If anyone's still experiencing issues, please let us know.