• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [39284] Tavern Customization bonuses not working?

Andi47

Overlord
Thanks!
Please hotfix this one on the live servers!

Edit: Seems to be hotfixed on .de. Thanks!

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
same for me.

Edit: Seems to work on .de, but I had to re-activate the bonus here on beta.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3741

Nothing is fixed yet.Today the the bonuses still drop and we have to do again the back and forward move !

Artubar

Baronet
same here - had to switch back & forth again, since tablet & floor bonuses were gone [and most likely the 3rd one too]

DeletedUser7076

My experience is that the tavern bonuses are on and off on the Beta server. Currently just a few minutes ago I did not receive the bonuses for the tavernfloor and also not for the glass tray.

DeletedUser7438

Fixed?, jajaja, maybe in the programmers dreams, is real, bug is whit us.

DeletedUser3741

Same here. On beta the bug still exist. Seems like the rollback about the GB new panel ruin the Tavern fix too. Both was applied the same day

DeletedUser7222

So, how often does one have to do the switch on each of the items? Do I need to do it every day, every time I log in or every time I collect at the tavern?
The Tavern Chair Clock feature in Beta isn't working either, I suspect one has to reload just prior...like it is only good for the picture in time of the moment you log in or something. It seemed random as to whether with or without the clock there was or wasn't room at a friend's table.

Andi47

Overlord
I think you have to do it every day, but I am not entirely sure.
Have you improved your tray? Then you can easily see it, as soon as at least one friend is sitting in your tavern. If the tray shows a green "+x" number (indicating the tray bonus), then everything is ok, otherwise you should switch back ad forth for all three types of customizations.

Edit: @Dark Lord: you may be right with your guess that the GB revert ruined the tavern fix. Is there any mod around to forward this to the developers?

Edit: sorry, I previously referred to the wrong posting

Last edited:

DeletedUser3741

So, how often does one have to do the switch on each of the items? Do I need to do it every day, every time I log in or every time I collect at the tavern?

Ever day after the server clock reset (GMT i think). But i will agree with Andi47 about the green +x number. Be sure its shows on your tray before you collect your coins. If not, switch between trays. Also switch between floor and table cloth. The bug affect them too and you loose the extra coins from your visits

DeletedUser7893

Problems seems to have come back.
I already noticed this yesterday when sitting at others tavern that I only received 5 silver.
then i thought maybe i have put it wrong, then adjusted it again.
Now this morning my extra silver was gone also when collecting it. Had to change the floor and it came back.

DeletedUser4285

yep and it won't be fixed till another couple of days or so.

DeletedUser4256

Same here. On beta the bug still exist. Seems like the rollback about the GB new panel ruin the Tavern fix too. Both was applied the same day

I think so too, the so called spaghetti code or butterfly effect

Andi47

Overlord
I think so too, the so called spaghetti code or butterfly effect
possibly accompanied by poor documentation (judging from the frequency of occurrence of such things - like bugfixes on beta, which don't make it to live*); re-apparing bugs, accidently reverted bugfixes...)

*) recently: fixes for flying tavern shield and moving winter event button - both were fixed quickly on beta with plenty of time before the respective feature went live.