• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [39284] Tavern Customization bonuses not working?

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
in Tavern:
1.) buy the clay tray and put it onto the table
2.) collect the silver coins when all seats are full (silver bonus is shown by a "+x" number)
3.) come back next day
4.) collect tavern silver
Observed: the bonus is NOT granted (I checked the number besides the tray, and I checked the total amount before and after collecting, the numbers were exactly what adds up from the sitting friends, but without bonus)
Expected: I should get a 2% bonus

Issue Description (10/10): It seems that the tavern silver bonus of 2%, which is supposed to be granted from the Clay Tray, is given only at the first time when the silver is collected - but not at the next time (or at least not after reload?)

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.91.0809389 (05.12.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,207, Windows 10, Opera 41.0.2353.69, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes

DeletedUser7893

same for the gold plate, it does not show the + xxx for the silver count.
Yesterday it was still there, but this morning it does not show.
It also does not give the extra silver
I had 11850 silver + 1232 (16 tables) = 13082
that 13082 is what I have after collecting the silver. so no extra silver received

DeletedUser7893

Also brick floor is back to 5 silver reward, and not the 20 we should receive

podkap1970

Emperor
when you switch from one tray to another one, and back, you will get the bonus, atleast it does show
i haven't tested the Floor, because i haven't motiavted anyone today yet :)

DeletedUser6908

Yes, my floor is also back to giving only 5 silver for visiting a tavern.

DeletedUser6908

Okay, tried switching the floor and then putting it back and I'm back up to 20 silver.

DeletedUser7262

i have the green plate getting normal silver no bonus and i have the cobblestone floor with no 15 silver just the 5

DeletedUser7262

i have the green plate getting normal silver no bonus and i have the cobblestone floor with no 15 silver just the 5
just switch floors and plate to normal and back to cobble stone and green plate looks like bonus back

DeletedUser7487

I have had the same problems, but the floor seemed to fix itself this morning, however I did have to reset my tray to get the bonus.

This also makes me think that the forge point collection from the table cloth may be faulty, which would go along way to explaining why I have only received 1fp after 2 days of visiting.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello, the problem is still not resolved !!
There has been no update for the problem to be resolved. We have forwarded the information to the development team (as indicated by the 'Forwarded' in front of the thread name) and they're working on resolving it.

In the meantime you can use podkap's information from above as a temporary solution. Switch between the various customizations and return to the one you want.

DeletedUser

There has been no update for the problem to be resolved. We have forwarded the information to the development team (as indicated by the 'Forwarded' in front of the thread name) and they're working on resolving it.

In the meantime you can use podkap's information from above as a temporary solution. Switch between the various customizations and return to the one you want.
you guys are really awesome

not working on the beta server but releasing tomorrow on the live servers :eek:

podkap1970

Emperor
do you guys even know why its not working, and when it do start not working ?
for me its working fine until i go offline in the evening, 8 hours later the bonus is gone
so, do the friends get still the bonus from my tavern when i'am offline, or when does it start ?
and when can we get a fix for it ?
i don't even want to know, if it do work on live server, i guess not :)

Andi47

Overlord
The bug made it to the live servers. (3 days from implementation on beta 'till live implementation - LOL)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue has been resolved so the bonuses will not 'turn off' after tonight. Simply switch back between one bonus and another and there should be no issues on that front.