• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [39011] error in guild contribution list

DeletedUser7028

i unlock 2nd level GE and i check in the contribution list guild but all values of good is mistake
for my 2nd level is needed:
12 iron goods, 18 early goods, 12 high goods, 5 colonial goods, 5 industrial goods, 5 modern goods and 5 postmodern goods

but in the list all is different....listed are a big confusion!!!Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG

podkap1970

Emperor
well there is a problem seems like
maybe only a visuall issues or we really paid more goods as intended,
i did not make a screenshot from our treasury, before i did open the 2 Difficulties in the GE
but the logs shows multiple entries with same goods

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Sorry for the late response. I'm not sure why you're seeing certain items as listed twice, but it's a display only and we could not reproduce it either. Which browser are you both using? Firefox here, so maybe the display's wrong on certain browsers.

DeletedUser7028

chrome and win 7

i'm calculate all goods...and i can confirm is just a graphic error

podkap1970

Emperor
yes i'am using Firefox 49.0.1
tomorrow, if the new GE do start, i will make a screenshot before and after i do open both difficulties
than i can say, if we paid the right amount of goods
the log did show multiple entries with same goods as above screenshots

DeletedUser7028

i've unlooked 2nd level of GE and in the contribution list now all is ok

maybe was a temporary mistake

podkap1970

Emperor
its a vissual issue only
this time i made some screenshots
it did take the right amount of goods for each level

but the log do show it multiple times
if this log-'bug' is only for opening the 2 difficulty levels in GE, than its not so a big problem
but if not, hmm