• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [38740] GvG: Opened sector does not update when situation changes

Andi47

Overlord
I am not sure whether these two issues are the same bug (or related bugs) or two different bugs:

Reproduction Steps:
Issue #1 (10/10)
1. reload (to have a defined initial state)
2. Go to to an era map (any era you want) in GvG
Go to an era map (any era you want)
3. open a sector of your guild (NOT the HQ)
4. a guildmate releases the sector
Observed: the window is still displayed as if it would belong to your guild
Expected: the window should update, so that it is possible to set siege

Issue #2 (?/10, I tested only once)
1. reload (to have a defined initial stage)
2. Go to an era map (any era you want) in GvG
3. open a sector of another guild which is adjacent to your your guild's sectors, but only to sectors which have "shields" (NOT adjacent to the HQ of your guild)
Observed: The siege button is greyed out (everything correct so far)
4. a guildmate shifts the HQ so that it is adjacent to the sector I have opened
Observed: the siege button is still greyed out - I need to close the sector and reopen it to be able to set siege
Expected: the window should update (the siege button should become orange without need to close and reopen the sector)

Issue Description (10/10):
The sector window doesn't update if the situation on the map changes, see above in "reproduction steps"

Technical info: 1.69.4a7734c (29.01.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,286, Windows 10, Firefox/43.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, nothing found