• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [37529] Graphic bug from update at 15.39 (13/9/16)

DeletedUser4130

Reproduction Steps:
1. Load game
2. Refresh game

Issue Description (10/10):
There is a graphic bug all around the city. Happened after the update today at 15.39.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Player: Lord Baz
World: EN5
Operating System: Win 10
Browser Version: Google Chrome
Viewport Size: 19200x1200

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Yup.

Flash Version: WIN 22,0,0,209
Windows 10, MSIE 13.10586
Viewport size: 1366x661
Renderer: DirectX11 (336 MB VRAM)

Andi47

Overlord
same bug with Opera. This is a quite eye-catching bug, no alpha testing this time?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6813

Same problem - google
It's the planted appletrees, wich expire in 24 hour according to the Event History menu

DeletedUser7046

Confirmed what the others say. Based on the number of squares I have showing I am guessing this is where the apples would be picked from. I had as many squares as I had apple trees planted in the prior 24 hours.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Maybe this is significant, maybe it's not, but when I logged in this morning, I had one apple tree, it was right above my Town Hall. As I scrolled out I saw the graphics bug. So my guess would be that the shoreline is allergic to apples. :p

zirrania

Farmer
I have the squares too. It's on Waterfox/Firefox and Chrome. They weren't where the apple trees were, as I was able to pick apples from areas that were OK.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue is not related with the Fall Event and has no negative effect on the appearance or collection of Apple Trees. Any Trees that are planted in your city would still be visible and clickable even if they're placed near (or on top of) the blue areas.

BestWarrior

Baronet
The same problem for me:

1.86.17a1f4f (13.09.2016 15:39), BestWarrior (42847), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 10, Firefox/46.0.1, 1366x659, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)