• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36808] Recurring Quests disappear after the Forgepoint-Quest

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. In bronze age, do the coins-collect quest, the pot-quest, the unbirthday party, the helmet quest, the supplies-quest and the FP-quest
2. Get your reward from the fp-quest.

Issue Description (10/10):

No new quest appears. It should appear the tomatoes-quest (the next recurring quest). You have to relog, then it appears - not before.

Player: Emperor123 (100744)
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Linux
Browser Version: Chrome/50.0.2661.102
Viewport Size: 1920x1080 (Fullscreen)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7265

Can I help you with investigating? Because the bug "works" still perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7265

Thanks for the great answers here. I will never report a bug again. Good bye Inno.

DeletedUser

the bug that quest slots disappears when completing too many quests in a row exists already YEARS

a few updates ago they pretended that this bug was fixed with the delay after every quest

unfortunately this was not the case

Can nobody reproduce it? For me, it "works" every time.
I get that bug many times every day

but InnoGames simply has no clue about it
in that "bug fix" mentioned above they sayd it happens in rare cases
but the truth is it happens very often every day

DeletedUser7265

Thanks for the addition. Is there already a bug report? I didn't find one.

I think, this thread will stay years at "investigating". So Inno can pretend to work on it. :p

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Once there's an update on the matter we will post in here. I can only apologize for the delay - the matter's not ignored. As you have pointed out yourself though, a refresh of the game page would return the missing quest.

DeletedUser7265

Thanks Darkstar, you are a great Community Manager.

DeletedUser5630

Once there's an update on the matter we will post in here. I can only apologize for the delay - the matter's not ignored. As you have pointed out yourself though, a refresh of the game page would return the missing quest.

When you do hundrets quests every day you are furious refreshing game each 1 minute so that's not the solution. Please fix that!