• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36641] Relics: Right side icon is not updated after collecting a relic

DeletedUser4256

Reproduction Steps:
1. Relic spawned
2. Collect the relic
3. Hover over on the right side icon, it displays the text "There's at least one relic hidden.." (wrong text/status because the relic has been already collected)
4. Back to city
5. Go back to GE
6. Hover over on the right side icon, it displays the text: "There are no hidden relics.." (right)

Issue Description (10/10):

Once the relic has been spawned and collected, hovering over on the right side icon it shows the text/status "There's at least one relic hidden." instead of the expected text "There are no hidden relics.." which would be the correct one. You must exit and go back to GE to see this right side icon updated/refreshed correctly

Player: magnus555
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome
Viewport Size: 1366x635

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Andi47

Overlord
Additionally in some cases (6/10) the Icon remains "active" (colored) after collecting the relic instead of becoming grey.

NorMags

Baronet
For me it is enough to open the next expedition window and it grey's out...

Last edited: