• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36439] Cannot open guildmate's GBs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
the members of my guild can not
I??? I can
and friends and neighbors and members
with no
I had to give beforehand

DeletedUser1279

I too am having the same problem but if I go into my town hall and click on great buildings I can still contribute to ones that I have contributed to in the past.

This works only until the GB is leveled, then you get completely locked out and can no longer contribute.

DeletedUser7151

I found a work around, it's a pain in the butt, but...........
Open Global rankings, click on the great buildings tab, search for the name of the guild mate you are wanting to add to, select their building from the list, and I was able to donate from there
The historic is not functional when it has not yet had an exchange in the respective GE it does not work for me because I change daily all my points with free exchanges with my fellow guild
for a matter of strategy I want to increase the level of my Castle del Monte before advancing more in researches :(
prntscr.com/bu8rss

Status
Not open for further replies.