• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36316] new guild members not properly updated - need to reload before updating guild mails

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) log in
2.) a new member joins the guild
3.) open message center
4.) open a message which is intended to be sent to all guild members
5.) click "adjust group" in the sandwich menu
6.) click "update to all guild members"
Observed: the new member is NOT added to the message
Expected: the new member should be added to the message
7.) reload
8.) open message center and repeat steps 4 to 6
now the new member is added to the message (meaning that a reload is required if a new member joins the guild and I want to update the guild mails)

Issue Description (10/10): when a new member joins the guild, it is not possible to add him to a guild message (i.e. a message intended to be sent to all guild members) with the "update to all guild members" button - a reload is necessary to do this.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.81.0505c42 (08.07.2016 8:34), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 22,0,0,192, Windows 10, Opera 38.0.2220.41, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found