• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36299] Unable to click on Relic on GE map

• Thread starter DeletedUser4295
  • Start date

DeletedUser4295

Reproduction Steps: I completed the last encounter on Level 2 of the Guild Expedition and then collected my reward from the chest. Before moving on to Level 3, I noticed that the Relic indicator had just turned from greyscale to colour, indicating that a relic had appeared on the Expedition map after my last battle. I located the Relic (see attached picture) and tried to click on it to collect the reward, but the icon was unresponsive. I exited the Guild Expedition, logged out and back in, but I was still unable to collect the Relic. I have not yet started to play on Level 3, as I knew I had to collect the Relic first.

relic.png

Issue Description (10/10):
I expected to be able to click on the Relic and collect the reward, but I cannot. I do not know if this is reproducible or not, because the appearance of a Relic is a random event, but I suspect that my inability to click on the Relic is connected in some way with the fact that I have finished that Level (2) of the Guild Expedition, even though I have not yet started (or even unlocked) Level 3.

Player: killer851
World: zz1
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.5
Browser Version: Chrome 51.0.2704.106 (64-bit)
Viewport Size: 1363 x 706

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

This has just happened to me as well - I completed the last quest on level 1 and collected trhe prize, then my relic light lit up, i saw the relic but no response when i clicked on it. Came out, went back in - nothing.
i have now moved to level 2 thinking it would be there, but nothing, so I've lost that now. Cheers.

Andi47

Overlord
Did it happen at the very last battle of a difficulty level? (I just found a relic after the 4th battle of difficulty 1 and was able to collect it)

BTW: how do I see whether the relic is Common, Uncommon or Rare? there is no tooltip....

DeletedUser5383

BTW: how do I see whether the relic is Common, Uncommon or Rare? there is no tooltip....
As far as I know there is no way to tell except a well educated guess?
It would be a good idea if there was a tooltip though.

WolfeBeast

Farmer
Did it happen at the very last battle of a difficulty level? (I just found a relic after the 4th battle of difficulty 1 and was able to collect it)

Yes was the last battle on Level 1, before jumping to next map i choose 'Ok' and tried to collect and just not able too!

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I finished the level 1
the battle 2 I found a gold
and after the battle 8 I found a silver
post nothing
Finish level 2 and I have not found nor one
that is to say after 17 battles there has given me nor 1 relic
Should we start the next level after 24 hours ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue reported here affects all situation where the difficulty map is completed (so when you receive a relic on the last encounter, there is no window to collect it).

For any general feedback/questions of the event, not related to the issue, please use the Feedback thread.

DeletedUser6894

Player: FrancoAl
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: 51.0.2704.103 m 64 bits

Report same issue, Level I finished and I found 1 gold relic but can´t collect

DeletedUser4664

Reproduction Steps: I completed the last encounter on Level 2 of the Guild Expedition and then collected my reward from the chest. Before moving on to Level 3, I noticed that the Relic indicator had just turned from greyscale to colour, indicating that a relic had appeared on the Expedition map after my last battle. I located the Relic (see attached picture) and tried to click on it to collect the reward, but the icon was unresponsive. I exited the Guild Expedition, logged out and back in, but I was still unable to collect the Relic. I have not yet started to play on Level 3, as I knew I had to collect the Relic first.

View attachment 1799

Issue Description (10/10):
I expected to be able to click on the Relic and collect the reward, but I cannot. I do not know if this is reproducible or not, because the appearance of a Relic is a random event, but I suspect that my inability to click on the Relic is connected in some way with the fact that I have finished that Level (2) of the Guild Expedition, even though I have not yet started (or even unlocked) Level 3.

Player: killer851
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11.5
Browser Version: Chrome 51.0.2704.106 (64-bit)
Viewport Size: 1363 x 706

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

I already confirm the same problem.

Player :: Tonyleven
World: Dunarsund
Operating system: Windows 8
Browser version: Mozilla Firefox 47.0

DeletedUser5054

Since we don't choose when a relic will show up on GE map and the relic icon appears right after the last battle of a level, so we have no luck to open it, without having done something wrong, I suppose that the game managers could credit us our reward when we refer the issue to the support team. I lost a gold relic, so 100 fps for example would be nice.