• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [36204] Summer Event deduction of winnings

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

I just won 140K coins on the Summer Event wheel. Rather than credit me for those coins, they were deducted from my amount. What is this?

DeletedUser1279

Also, My son, Master Tzar, just won 2000 medals on the wheel. I saw him win them. I saw them added to his amount, then, when he closed the wheel, they were deducted. Please find out what is going on here. Thank you.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The resources are credited to you when the wheel starts spinning (coin, supplies, medals, are added to your totals when you start the spin and not when it ends). Then when the spin ends it appears as if your resources are deducted, but if you refresh the game page or collect productions or similar, you get them back. So it's a display issue only.

bigharris

Farmer
i won 700 medals and it deducted 700 medals second time i won 10,000 coins deducted 10,000 coins issues started from when you fixed tokens in the trees